Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kimi makes snowball

It was snowing and Kimi went out excitedly to play. I had to watch Kenzo inside and was suspicious as to why Kimi was so quiet. I checked outside and to my surprise Kimi managed to start her own snowball for her "snowman". Such a keen observer... Last time we played in the snow, I was figuring out how to make a snowball (Yep! I don't know how to do it then too!) and she was just watching me make a ball then squeezing it with my palms to make the snow compact and tried rolling it to make it bigger...

This is her doing her snowball... I am so proud of this little girl... I hope you can catch lessons in school just as fast ;)


* Don't mind me... I know I sound like some birth doula helping someone giving birth with my "PUSH" instructions... he he! I didn't realize I was doing it until I was watching this video...

* Kimi did this all by herself...

* Kimi and her trophy snowball

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...