Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Kimi turns 1

Alas! The BIG day has arrived...

My little Kimi is finally a year old :)

Daddy and Mommy are more excited than little Kimi as we buy some items to help make the birthday more a little festive..
WHAT WOULD A PARTY BE WITHOUT A BALLOON?!
BIRTHDAY NOODLE FOR LONG HAIR...? Life he!he!
lovingly prepared by Nana
SUSHI TREAT

MY FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE

LOTTE: ICE CREAM BALLS

Mommy loves this ice cream balls which she used to eat everyday in Shanghai,
this is an additional treat for little Kimi's Birthday
Nana, I want a piece of my cake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mel!!! I lov the lotte ice cream balls. Sobra kong favorite. I tried it when I'm in Japan. Even influence my Asian friend to try it also.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Yum! -joy-

Mel said...

Hi JOY!

oo sobra sarap noh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...