Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, December 12, 2008

A glimpse of snow

Finally! it was snowing when Kimi and I woke up. I ran excitedly with Kimi in my arms as I put her on our window ledge so she can watch as snow dropped to our once dark colored backyard. it is my first close encounter with snow and realized that it is not the perfect ball of ice that drops down from the sky but more like small shreds of ice that looks like circles from afar.

A WHITE BACKYARD
...
Yesterday, I got a Christmas Love package from my good friend, Honey. I was so happy to see all the swiss miss with extra marshmallows pack inside that box as well as four pretty tin cans with different swiss miss flavors for me to try... It was perfect timing getting those swiss miss which I am enjoying a hot drink with the snow outside...

KIMI MAKING A CLAIM OF THE PACKAGE

KIMI EXCITEDLY CHECKING OUT WHAT's INSIDE
...

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
KIMI LOOKING OUT AT THE HOUSES COVERED
WITH SNOW

Poinsettia: The Flower of Christmas Eve. Nana's Plant overlooking the front of the house.
THE PERFECT COMPANION TO A COLD WEATHER

Kimi can't get enough of the sugar puffy balls (marshmallows) inside my hot choco. She really is my daughter. I have to fight to taste some of the marshmallows. Baby has a swet tooth...

4 comments:

Team Och said...

It's supposed to blizzard tonight, and I am SO excited. There's nothing like a fresh blanket of white and a cup of hot cocoa (w/ extra marshmallows) to make a perfect winter day!

Mel said...

you said it! :)

Anonymous said...

we have tons of snow here too, the boys enjoy it on it's first day, but now, it's annoying!!I hate it when I can't get out of the house without putting at least 3 layers of clothes.

Mel said...

You said it! I am getting tired of the thick snow that are piling up on the driveway that needs to be shovelled :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...