Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Burnaby Montessori`s Closing Concert

Kimi seems to enjoy performing... and I noticed that she loves singing too...


I`m in the mood

I'm in the mood for singing. Hey, how about you?
I'm in the mood for singing. Hey, how about you?
I'm in the mood for singing, singing along with you.
Hey, hey, what do you say? I'm in the mood for that today.
Hey, hey, what do you say? I'm in the mood for that.

clapping...
whistling...
dancing...


To everyone in all the world 

To everyone in all the world I reach my hand, I shake their hand.
To everyone in all the world I shake their hand like this.
All, all together the whole wide world around.
I may not know their lingo, but I can say by jingo.
No matter where you live, we can shake hands.



With a smile and a song

With a smile and a song, life is just like a bright sunny day.
Your cares fade away, as the song is sung.
There`s no use in grumbling, when raindrops come tumbling.
Remember you`re the one, who can fill the world with sunshine.

With a smile and a song, life is just like a bright sunny day.
Your cares fade away, with a smile and a song.



Say Hello Wherever You Go

I want to say hello where ever I go. I want to say hello to you and you.
I want to say hello where ever I go. So when I get to Mexico
I`ll know what to do; and I``ll say,
Hola, hola, hola, hola, hola, hola, then you`ll see
And they`ll say,
Hola, hola, hola, hola, hola, hola, right back to me!

Italy... Ciao...
China... Nihao...
France... Bonjour....

Hello!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...