Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Behind the Scenes...

I was behind the scenes with Kimi for her second day performance at Michael J. Fox.

It looked like a picnic indoor in the dressing room with all the parents all geared up to keep the dancers busy while waiting for their number. The whole production was really long and I didn't stay to finish the whole production. I waited until Kimi's second number and left soon after, the kids were really tired from all the waiting since the waiting between the two numbers is around 2 hours long. I was really proud of how well Kimi behaved in the dressing area on the first day with other moms changing her costume (since I was watching the show...). I realized that the coloring books and activity things that the mommies brought was the reason she was preoccupied that day :)

I was able to take more pictures while I was with Kimi...

* I had her dressed for her first number
* * * * *
SONG: The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Dance: Tap

* Michael J. Fox Theatre...
A short 5 minutes drive from her school :)

* I love the theatre, it was a good size and was really clean

* I'm so strong mommy

* After being made up by mommy...

Sorry, not an expert on doing makeups for stage
so I just put in colors to make her less pale...

* Teacher Carly... So good with the kids

* She loved the foam stickers activity a lot...

* I couldn't resist taking a back picture... 
look at the cute furry tail

* All ready to dance...

* Waiting for their turn...

* Mommy?! where you going?

This lady reminds me a bit of Suri Cruise.. So cute...

* I'm still here...

I still don't have the video with me but I have made a short video with pictures from the dance (some are already up there), with the exact song for their dance. I hope it's easy to extract some parts from the DVD that will be given to us so I can post them here next time...


Baker themed costume for her second dance...

* Preoccupied with the coloring book

* * * * *
SONG: The Way to Bake
Dance: Ballet



* MJF Brochure...

* I love this pose too...

* This one tops it all...

* Goofing around with the tutu

Kimi was so happy to see her daddy in the dressing area, she literally jump into his arms...

* Happy to see you...

* Hugs too..

*... and a Kiss

* Sweet girl... thats why daddy loves you so

* Teacher Carly coming to bring them to the backstage

* Some pictures before going...

* Group picture with Teacher Carly

* Backshot again ;)

And a short video of pictures with the song from the ballet number...


* * * * *
REVUE 2011
Michael J. Fox
Burnaby, B.C.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...