Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I heart you dad

It is so heartwarming whenever I see Karl with Kimi and Kenzo,
I know that they will grow up more confident because they have the love of both a mom and a dad who is there with them physically...

* * * * *

Kimi: If daddy is your boyfriend, who will marry me?


" Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad"

Of course, Kimi (...and school) made something special for her daddy as well...

* Learning to cut more complicated shapes...
See the heart? good Job Kimi :)

* I LOVE YOU.. and an exclamation point at the end :)
Such a BOLD statement from a small kid...
I guess you made a BIG impact on your daughter :)

* Kimi's work of HE-art
from her heart to yours....

* This HE-artwork is going into this shelf :)
Special momentos of this family...

HAPPY FATHER's DAY
TO ALL THE DADS
...especially to my dad. I wish I bought my old pictures here in Canada


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...