Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Kimi @ 3.5 years

I wasn't much into blogging back when I gave birth to Kimi so it was more on Digital file scrapbooking that I was able to compile her moments.

So now that she turned 42 months. I decide to make a 6 month gap (in pictures) the summary of Kimi's growth progress :)

This was the first time I became a mom.
DECEMBER 04, 2007

* At the Nursery

* Angel on Earth....

At 6 months...


* Someone is sleeping...and it's not me
Aren't I supposed to be the one taken care of?

At 1 year old...

* Still not much hair in sight...
I celebrated my first birthday confined in my playpen.... UNFAIR!

At 18 months...

* I give FREE kisses to everyone...

At 24 months... almost

* Had my birthday 2 weeks advance 
because mommy is popping soon with my Christmas gift...

...December 17, 2009

* My new Baby Brother, Kenzo

At 30 months with my 6 month old Kenzo :)...

* Hard to get a good pictures with 2 kiddos

At 36 months/ 3 years old...

* Mickey and Minnie Party for Us!

On Kenzo's 1st Birthday...

.... Present...
42 months

* * * * *

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...