Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kimichua-ism #2


Kimi: Oh Boy!
her favorite expression recently
Mommy: Why? Are you a boy?! (patawa si mommy...)
Kimi: Oh...Okay....Oh Girl!

Kimi: Mommy, where's US?
Mommy: Remember Jollibee? That's US
Kimi: Oooooh! Jelly-bee! I love spaghetti...

Kimi: Mommy, we pretend we are in a restraunaut... I will take your order.
Mommy: Oh! you mean restaurant...
Kimi nods...
Mommy: Rest...
Kimi: Rest...
Mommy: ...au...
Kimi: ...au...
Mommy: ...rant
Kimi: ...rant
Mommy: Restaurant!
Kimi: Restraunaut!

Mommy: Kimi, why are you smiling?
Kimi: ..Because I'm happy
Mommy: Why are you happy?
Kimi: Because I've got you....
Aaaaaw!

Kimi:  Mommy...I love you the best!

After School when mommy fetches little Kimi
Kimi: Mommy?
Mommy: Yes Kimi?
Kimi: I was thinking of you at school today... (striking a thinking pose)
Mommy: Why?
Kimi: Because you were not with me...I miss you

These are just a few things why I love having a daughter... Such precious gift from God. I am excited what kind of lambing a little boy does... hmmm.... You got a big shoes to fill Kenzo :)

2 comments:

Joice Villamor said...

aww... touching... I was teary-eyed. miz u! I'm happy for u :) God bless u always.

Mel said...

Thanks J :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...