Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tickled Pink

A day before my birthday, I got a very sweet gift from my loving hubby. He surprised me with a mini laptop which he managed to purchase without my knowledge. I instructed him the night before to charge my laptop when he woke up in the morning for his early work. Imagine my surprise when I went to the bathroom and saw that there was a small box atop our dining table with a pink ribbon and a birthday card! A new laptop! Aaaaw!

I couldn't believe it! He never fails to surprise me... not just on my birthday but sometimes even when there is no occassion at all. I love you Karl :) you and Kimi are my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that's sweet. and it's pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...