Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, June 11, 2012

Fabulously 60

The things I miss most at home are the people and the events that happens even when I am far away.

I really wish that we were home or close (an hour of plane away) to come as we please for occasions such as this.

* Groovy Aunt, Mary

* 60th @ CHOI GARDEN

* Gifts for the Beauty Mama/Lola... 

** Photo Grab from Jason Tan

* 60th Dance Presentation


Love was really put into all the details.. Even my brother danced in this video... I didn't know you got hidden moves inside of you Ken!

* Greetings from Afar


The most important people in our lives leave imprints.
They may stay or go in the physical realm, but they are always there in your heart, because they helped form your heart.
There's no getting over that.


-Rachel Cohn


* * * * *


GREAT WORK 
COUSINS :)
* * * * *

HAPPY 60th AUNT MARY

1 comment:

Jason said...

Thank you dearie ;-) miss u! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...