Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Vancouver International Children's Festival

It's a kid's centered weekend for us this week. From a Day with Thomas, we went to Granville Island next day to join the event which was Vancouver International Children's Festival.

I always felt a sense of Deja Vu whenever I visit this event for the reason that I volunteered as a face painter crew year 2007 while Kimi was still inside my tummy.

Of course, I brought my big camera but I forgot to take the battery away from the charger so I relied on my iphone for some photos which translates to no photo of Kenzo as he is always moving... :(

* Free activities within the VICF

* More free activities

* * * * *
VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL 
CHILDREN's FESTIVAL
Granville Island
Vancouver, B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...