Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

DaNcE...MovE YouR BodY

Had our regular practice...Longer now since thne dance is already this weekend! heheh! Kabahan daw ba!? My mom kept on telling me to join the dance to overcome my stage fright (!?) hay! Can't believe that I am about to perform (again!) in front of a lot of audience...now, la akong tataguan kasi I am INFRONT =( (heart beats faster and faster...chug chug...ay train pala yun hahah!)

Some pix taken before the practice...kate kasi mga dance instructors...



Saturday...we will have our dress rehearsal complete with makeup... hahaha! Excited na ako what hair i'll be having for the dance...New image ba!? I'll get pix on the dress rehearsal and of course, sa mismong performance =) Will post them soon....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...