Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, August 11, 2005

SAMMY's 5th BIRTHDAY

Last July 2005, my partner, Kathy Lee, prepared a special theme party for her dughter, Sammy.

I wasn't able to attend this fun party... Last year, Kathy prepared a butterfly theme party for Sammy's 4th which was also posted here.

I just got to see the pics and posted some here: Really nice work... Loot bags here are so cute... and the decorations!


From Top: Birthday Girl Sammy; with pretty mom, Kathy

... i got the latest HP, book 6. =) My brother is reading so I am still waiting my turn.... sigh* The book was from my london-based brother, Eric hehehe!

I got a different book which i forgot the title... sheesh!

I am using the net on rent... I promise to save new pix to post on my next login... Will bring my html book so the layout will have a different look... =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...