Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, March 25, 2006


The last gracian in our family has finally graduated... (and with honors in the Chinese subjects...) and has bid the high school life goodbye...

Attending graduation seems like bringing the past back into the present. What was amazing was in seeing not those old classmates but in seeing those old co-workers whom was a schoolmate back then in which I've found a friend in not in school but in another place. .. It was a welcoming sight nonetheless.... :)



The second time for my parents to go up on stage to pin a medal. Unfortunately, I am not the one who gave my parents the first chance to go up that stage...hehhe! I'm not that bad though....I'm just not that book smart :O

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...