Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hi-Tech Additions...

Karl finally got his dream TV. He always wanted a big screen TV to watch all his favorite show in. He was like a kid all excited with his latest addition for our new home. He spent hours assembling the stand that will be holding his precious TV. As I watched him concentrate on his new project, I imagined that was what he must have looked like before as a kid playing with his lego.

If a picture paints a thousand words...

As for me? He surprised me with a new Digital frame to add to our side table :). Now, I can finally put all of those digi pictures i took of little kimi right in our living room.



To my very thoughtful hubby....mwaaaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...