Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, October 09, 2009

Sab's Farewell dinner...

It was really exciting to finally have a GNO (and 1 guy) once again... NO BABIES! YEY!

It is a simple pleasure of being out without having to carry diaper bags and attending to just myself. No need to feed any small mouths... I can finally be myself and not get interrupted by a small cry of frustration whenever my attention shifts to someone else ha ha! FREEDOM!

It would have been perfect if it wasn't just for the fact that this dinner was to get together for Sab's almost near departure of Vancouver, Canada. (Boo hoo...Sniff*)

It hasn't fully sink in yet....
Our dinner was at Goldfish, Yaletown. Where several celebrity sightings have been reported. I am actually excited to be in a room where a celebrity actually dined at... Even if I am not a Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgkins fan, I can finally say that we have been in a common place he he!

We chose the early dinner special of three course for $25. A great value for such a nice ambience. Whatever the place what matters is that when we get together there were laughter and great conversation all around. A relaxing end to a week of working.

GOLDFISH KITCHEN
1118 Mainland Street (at Helmcken)
Vancouver, BC. V6B 2T9
T 604.689.8318

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...