Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, March 08, 2010

Hainanese Chicken

I was introduced to this set menu from one of our previous mommy night outs.

I decided to let hubby try this despite his initial doubt based on the color of the chicken skin which he says look raw...


The portion of the yellow rice was quite big compared to the one cup we are used to.

The verdict? Kimi loved the rice so much she ate half of it. I could barely feed myself because she was in a hurry to get the next spoonful with an enthusiastic exclamation of "imi likes this one", while pointing the rice. Karl also loved the rice and admitted that the chicken was quite good.

Thanks jo for recommending this to me :)

* * * * *
Cafe D’Lite Express
Unit 3210 - 4151 Hazelbridge Way
Richmond, BC
(604) 295-6603

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...