Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, May 10, 2010

Grand Victoria

One if the things I miss most now that I have 2 mini me's is the travelling. Either I packed up all their things to be with me on a trip or arrange something to leave them to.

Victoria trip...




* Parliament building




* View of the ceiling from below




* A picturesque scene from Butchart Garden




* Stunning water scene from the Butchart Garden




* Mile '0'

This May, because of the outpouring of guests. We do trips left and right and although it means expense.... I am sooo happy and I love the feeling of preparing for a trip :) if only money is no limit everything would be perfect.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos, Mel. Wish I can be there. So beautiful. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...