Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Dad's Love

When I was young, my dad and I had a lot of pictures... I could feel the love shared just by looking at those old photos.

I have a lot of fond memories of bonding over school projects with my dad and even if shared photos between the two of us got less and less as I grew older, I will remember the love and sacrifices that he did willingly through all the years...





As years passed, there were more pictures with friends than with my parents. I just wish that we have more photos together during every stages of my younger years and I will try and take as much photographs for Kimi and Kenzo together with us to enjoy and remember us by when they grow up.

I really miss my dad a lot...Actually, I miss my family :( I miss being together as a family- the laughter, the sharings...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...