Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hear me with your heart

I just had my box set up on recording the Storyline show. I was impressed how they do video editing now in Manila. Then I saw the segment about Kcat.

Kcat was diagnosed with NS2, instead of giving up, she remains strong and full of purpose. Even with the diagnosis, she didn't lost her spirit and she uses her talent as a graphic artist to raise funds for her treatment.She designs T-shirt which symbolizes an ear and a hearing aid on top of each other that opens up to a heart. Simple design yet it sums up the message she wants to convey- HEAR ME WITH YOUR HEART. To Kcat, stay strong and be an inspiration to all of us...

Source: http://hearyeh.multiply.com



"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which in prosperous circumstances

would have lain dormant."
- Horace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...