Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Changes.....

This is one of those times that I wish I am home in Manila with my family.... Changes are inevitable there are a lot of happy changes but there are a lot of sad ones too....

I made this for my Grandma for her 90th birthday on December 24th this year.... I started this video early with only an uncle who passed on last January and today another one also passed on. I hope that they are at peace now with the Lord.

In Memory of Carlos Tan (DOD January 01, 2010) and Leonard Tan (DOD December 03, 2010)....

I'm planning to post this on her birthday this year as a surprise but would like to post it now...


It will definitely be a different Christmas for us this year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My condolences, Mel. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...