Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, November 26, 2011

5 years...Forever to go

 Five years ago, I walked down the aisle towards my future.

* Toward the end of the aisle, a new start

A million things raced in my mind as I marched down to meet my parents then finally towards the end toward my soon-to-be husband. I instructed myself to distance myself from thinking emotional thoughts, knowing that I am quite emotional. As the big door opened for me to start my moment, the floodgates to everything that is going to happen rushed through my head and needless to say, I cried from step one to the last step :(. I thought about the new life I am going to embark. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to start that journey but more than scared for I know that I will starting my married life in a  country far, far away. Away from the comforts of the country I am used to, away from all the friends and family that has been my security blanket since forever.

* My new husband comforted the crybaby of a wifey


* Time for the pictorial

So much has happened after that wedding. The ups and the downs. The conflicts and differences that made us more stronger as a couple and made us much more united now more than ever. The emotional journey of being new parents and the discovery of the best way to rear our kids in a whole new country.

* A Dozen of roses for me :)

Thank you for being a constant source of inspiration, love and strength to me and our babies. 

We love you

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...