Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's grand to BEE 1

I was really excited for Theo's Party. Mommy Les asked me to help out with the tags and I was beyond excited to see them in actual. This was my first time to make tags aside from my kids in a big amount and it was a real honor to have someone appreciate them and include them in such an important event like a 1st birthday.

Mommy Joy of Joyful Indulgences made the cake as well as the sugar cookies for the party...

Unfortunately, I was late for the real event but I am so glad that Charlie can be relied for pictures of everything from the event.




* Details! Details! Details!

* Birthday Boy Theo

* Theo with Mel :)

...as with every event,

* Group picture with my favorite moms...

... Charlie invited us to go to a casual pictorial in nearby Minoru Park

* Kids

* Family Picture

* All of Us

**  All pictures courtesy of Charlie Ng

* * * * *
ABERCORN INN/ MINORU PARK
Richmond, B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...