Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Discovering Prayer


It was so refreshing to start the year by joining Discover Prayers.

I admit that praying doesn't come natural to me even if I just do it with my kids so I am so glad I was able to face one of my fear (struggles) this early 2013...


I'm so glad that there are friends who are continuously praying together with us and for us...
   
I love Don Moen's new song "Somebody's praying for you"
...a line that really touch my heart

 “I’ve been spared by so many prayers,
      How many times I could not say.
      What a difference a prayer can make,
      When it’s offered up in faith.
      God has always made a way,
      When I didn’t know what to do.
      Just when I needed a miracle,
      That’s when your prayers broke through!”

* * * * *
WILLINGDON CHURCH
Burnaby, B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...