Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, March 02, 2013

A Tribute to my Grandparents

All my memories of my grandparents are of them together.

We lived quite far away from each other and for those few times that they do visit and stayed at our place. I was always amazed how they made being married look so natural and something that I'd like for myself. If one of them enters the room, you can definitely count on the fact that the other one would be there a few minutes later. They just love being in each other's company.

When I got word that my grandmother passed away. I immediately thought of my grandfather and how he must be feeling. A little over 2 weeks after her death, my grandfather also passed away. It was sad but I also felt that they just could't bear being apart and it was how they'd want it... together, right until the end.

Their memorial service was held today at Dallas, Texas. I wish I was there to be with them for the last time, I did a presentation for their memorial service/ viewing and it was really emotional doing this little video for them.


Thank you Grandparents for being such a role model,
I look to you both... I Love You

* * * * *
GOODBYE ANGKONG and AMAH

WE WILL MISS YOU A LOT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...