Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Finally... a Flower Girl

One of the things that I wish Kimi would be able to experience was to be a flower girl. She had a chance when my brother in law was getting married but we got pregnant and Kenzo was due close to the wedding date so we had to miss that party. I sort of feel bad about that and vow that Kimi will get her chance...

Fast forward to almost 4 years after, I got a friend who's got a cousin that is celebrating her debut and she needs a flower girl, so I said yes to it.

* Kayla with Kimi and Kenzo with the Traditional Filipino Barong Tagalog

* Lovey Dovey

* Sweet as sugar

....and last but not the least, 

* Kimi with her oldest childhood classmate and partner, William :)

* * * * *
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
KAYLA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...