Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gastropost Vancouver: Get Saucy, March 2014

I've always photographed my food when we go out to eat, and I usually post them in food related sites just for the fun of it actual taste. 

During one of my regular post of food pictures in Instagram, Gastropost commented on an entry and I decided to go and give it a try. 

Register and you get a food mission, sort of like a theme of picture they need for the paper and when you get chosen, you get a chance to be featured on newspaper, THE PROVINCE.

I did, and without really expecting to, I went with the motion of posting 2 pictures with the theme #getsaucy, which was food that has sauces on the spotlight. One picture did get in and I am so surprised that it actually made it into the papers. A small spot, but it is THERE!


To see the post in Gastropost 

THANK YOU GASTROPOST
#gastropostvancouver

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...