Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Abbotsford Tulip Festival

It was a bit of a drive but it was well worth it.

There was a bit of an accident that closed off one way and made the drive a bit longer on our way to this event and we almost went home but hubby took pity on me and decided to go for it... YEY!

* Panoramic view of the breathtaking scene of tulip in different hues

I love how each tulip look up close so I tried to take a moment and capture them with my camera.


 

 

The effect of them together was just as picturesque...





...and last but not the least, my family, my own miracle.







* My <3

* My Life :)

* * * * *
ABBOTSFORD TULIP FESTIVAL
Open until May 1st, 2016

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...