Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting Ready to drive

The next step after getting my PR Card is finally being able to take the knowledge test at an ICBC Centers for my Canadian drivers license. There are two types of tests you need to pass before you can get a license.
1. The Knowledge Test which basically is a bunch of questions with choices. You have to read the book Road Sense for Drivers from cover to cover in order to pass this test. It is not as easy at it looks. Some of the answers may seem too obvious, but still, I get it wrong... Practice test online before going to the real knowledge test.

2. The Road Test is the practical test which requires an ICBC personnel to grade you based on the practical errors you commit during the road test. It is better to enroll in a driving school to get the Canadian rules into your driving before taking the test because failing may be costly...and finding another slot for a road test is a long wait.

... Good luck to me :) Ta da have to familiarize myself for my knowledge test debut ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...