Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, June 12, 2009

INFANT-icipating

We are pregnant!

And it was finally confirmed when I had my first checkup yesterday. At first, I thought that I had simply missed a month's period but when 2 more months passed and there is still no period, I finally had to schedule for a confirmation...

I finally had a checkup with Dr. Shelley Ross, they say that she is the best doctor for expectant mommies here in Burnaby and I completely felt at ease with her when I got to meet her. She was thorough with her explanation that when she asked me if I had any questions, I couldn't think of any because she has answered all of them within the few minutes of meeting her.


I had my first physical examination which consists of a pap smear, internal examination and the checking of the baby's heartbeat. The heartbeat was really strong and I am happy to finally say that it has became real to me when I heard those strong beats from the baby's little heart...

...as for Kimi? She kisses my tummy and says- Baby? as if she understand the concept that there is a whole new life inside me and she knows that she is going to be a big sister, soon.

I am now 3 months and the baby is due on Dec 12th. Uhmmm... The baby might decide to share Kimi's bday but I hope it doesn't ;) just so they could each have a special day of their own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to meet Little K or Little M. *HUGS*

mich said...

congrats!! have a healthy & safe pregnancy!

Mel said...

Thanks Sab and Mich :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...