Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Taste of Belgium...

One of the things I look forward to in our playdates are the food that are being shared among friends...
With great conversations to keep the eating more pleasureable, the different foods contributed by each mommies for lunch is what keeps every playdate a surprise to look forward to each week.
This week's playdate, Steve (Sara's hubbby), just came back from a work trip in Belgium and what would a trip to Belgium be without hoarding a lot of chocolates to try bring home?
It was pretty lucky for Sab and me that we get to try those oh so delightul chocolates that was too pretty to eat. it reminded me of a new set of oil pastel with perfect tips that I wouldn't want to make use of when I was in my Interior Design days at UST.
... I did say it looks too pretty to eat, but the temptation of trying it out is far greater so we took a souvenir shot of the box to keep as memory and enjoyed the sinful tastes of those chocolates....
....YUMMY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...