Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby's 1st Picture

I never thought I'd get emotional over my 2nd baby's ultrasound.

I sort of thought that since I've had one already, this would just be ordinary. Boy! Was I wrong. I didn't know why looking at my baby's black and white picture on the screen was making tears roll down uncontrollably down my cheeks... I wish K was with me to see this memorable moment

Maybe the thought of finally seeing it move and its hand curling to cover it's face....I am referring the baby as an "it" because I am not yet sure about the gender...

...I will soon... :) I HOPE!

1 comment:

frecklesspeckles said...

congrats again to both of you... and achi kimi :) i hope naman my next baby will be a girl.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...