Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, July 31, 2009

Old Relationships... Rekindled

Sometimes the only times I feel connected once more to my old life in Manila is when someone from Manila comes here for a visit and I just need to soak up on that feeling of my past to remember the good old Manila life that I've left behind...

COUSINS and a BABY
(Karl, Mel, Eileen and Little Kimi)

KIMI and KIRSTEN
Same heart... yellow for the day...

AW AW AH (translation? Dog)
(Eileen, Auntie See Eng, Mel and Kimi)
...and Milo the dog :)

That's how it felt when my aunt and cousin, Eileen and my aunt, See Eng, came for a short visit in Vancouver last July 25th. I felt the missing part of my life once again and I got the chance to rekindle the relationship physically with someone from Manila and hearing about what's up with everyone in the family.

DOG LOVER?!?!?!?!
Eileen and Kimi with Milo

(Be careful Eileen, you might get asthmatic tomorrow...he he!)

LAST FEW POSES FOR THE NIGHT
(Auntie See Eng, Kimi, Mel)

I am so happy to see someone familiar from my life who knew me then... It felt good to find someone just knew me for a long time... from way back to when I was a kid and all the things that I have been and to see where I am now. It just feels comfortable reconnecting with them, It just feels like.... - HOME.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...