Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chocolate Galore

One of the great things regarding doing the "ge lai" or the postpartum practice in Chinese is the amount of Chocolates you need to consume :)

With this knowledge, friends and family brought different types of chocolates for me to enjoy...


From my mommy friend, Glenda... the best chocolate balls there is that money can buy :)

THANKS GLENDA

Ghiradelli treat from my friend and kumare, Honey...

THANKS HON :)

A Variety of Chocolates from different parts of Europe... :) YUMMY!

Amicellli Sticks... A wafer type of chocolate that is oh so good...
I haven;t yet tried the others... but it all looks so good....


Praline and Truffles... I am almost done with the Truffles... It is SO GOOD... I have to restrain from eating way too much...

THANKS ERIC :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...