Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Secret Santa revealed...

One of my oldest friendship are the FC group... It is composed of seven ladies who met in college and formed a lasting friendship despite the distance and time...

As of the present, we are scattered into 4 countries. 2 in Manila, Philippines, 2 in US of A, 2 in Dubai and of course, me, in Canada.

Despite the distance and our busy schedules, we managed to make a kris kringle for Christmas 2009...

I got my kris kringle present a few days ago via my brother :)

Thanks Kc :)

I actually opened 2 of the gifts and reserved the others for Christmas day :)

I love the Postpartum Recovery Kit and the Car seat wrap for Kenzo :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow :)

Hahn said...

Love the packaging! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...