Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, October 08, 2010

Bath bribes...

Kimi got herself traumatize from one of her showers months before and since then getting her close to the bathtub has been a constant struggle... She becomes frantic whenever she sees me with a cup of water to clean her hair. She always remind me that when we go to the bathtub- "No pouring", "gentle way...ok?". It was a slow progress and she had her baths in the bathroom sink for months but aside from the mess, she became too big for that too, so... we got her the "Bath bribes" as soon as she has shown some progress toward taking a bath to encourage her more...

I'm happy to say that she now allows me to pour water on her head too when she is in a good mood... I hope this will continue and she'll eventually get past that scared-of-the-bath phase.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...