Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Enearthed! Shirt Tales and Dear God ad featuring... AHEM!

If you are a kid around the 80's, you'd probably know or heard of these characters...

DEAR GOD



* Ahem! This was my spotlight moment he he!
Featuring Dear God. I am the kid on the lower right... the one on the left is my cousin, Michelle
*****
Upper center: Left is my cousin, Jeffrey and the one on the right is another cousin, Jesse.
Don't know the other kids though



and

THE SHIRT TALES...
They were featured on greeting cards and eventually made into shirts...
I found these ads back when we were in Manila way back and kept it as a token of remembrance...

* My cousins Jeffrey, Dennis, and Leo

Anyone wants an autograph!? hahahaha!

2 comments:

alvinkenong said...

o :o How do you have this picture from so long ago? :)) grbe a dinala mo lahat sa canada :))

michelle ivy said...

hi mel kumusta na? grabe tagal na ng mga pics natin ah natago mo pa? hay so many memories :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...