Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Floral and Swirls...

There is still a lot of room for improvement but...

the tips and tricks imparted by the instructor was quite valuable for someone who doesn't have any background in baking or cake decorating. My icing was a bit on the dry side, hence, the crack on some of the decor but here was what I was able to do on that class...

* Rosette tip to make a flower cupcake

* Pinks and Blues....

We were taught how to do sunflowers, poinsettias and even monster cupcakes... I was not able to do the other icing colors that was why my colors were just in the vicinity of the pastels : blues, pinks and greens... and the ever reliable, white.

Sorry for missing 1 cupcake in the picture above, I was a bit hungry before the class so I ate one of the cupcake even before the start of the class :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...