Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Kensington`s Christmas Lights

I came across an article about a house that is decorated with Christmas lights every year since 1972 with the mission of helping a cause that he believes in. I was curious but was not going to drive all the way from our house to check one house with Christmas lights but  I had it at the back of my mind in case we had a way closer to that place...and when we went to Grouse, I took a chance and ask hubby to drive us past that house on our way home. 

* 950 Kensington Ave. from the other side

* Entrance... donation goes to Michael Cuccione 

* Me and Kimi

* Kimi by the light train

* Moving reindeer statues

* Life-size Nativity

... the decors are going to be on display up to January 8th, 2012

2 comments:

This Mom said...

Wow...this place is amazing. But I'm not showing these pictures to my husband!

Mel said...

It was nice and for a good cause to boot :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...