Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, January 23, 2012

Looking through the Eyes of Love...

Ever since I was a girl, I love this song from Ice Castles 1978, "Looking Through the Eyes of Love"

I love the simplicity of the song and how love makes a difference in how we see everything...

That is the reason why I wanted to be a figure skater as well and enrolled little Kimi to learn the basics... My frustrations passed on to my little girl :)

* Avery, Kimi and Caitlyn (2011)

Then, I came across the remake of the movie and got the chance to watch it. I cried buckets as I watched and heard the song played over and over throughout the movies. 

every now and then, we stumble, 
it takes love and courage to get up and see who are really there for us when we did fall.

* * * * *

Now, I need to get back and see the original one.

I left my copy of the original one in the Philippines :( It was a VCD back then he he!

Looking Through the eyes of Love
Britt Nicole



Please, don't let this feeling end
It's everything I am
Everything I wanna be
I can see what's mine now
Finding out what's true
Since I've found you 
Looking through the eyes of love 

Now I can take the time
I can see my life 
As it comes on shining now
Reachin' out to touch you
I can feel so much
Since I've found you 
Looking through the eyes of love

And now I do believe
That even in a storm, we'll find some light
Knowing you're beside me
I'm alright

Please, don't let this feeling end
It might not come again
And I want to remember 
How it feels to touch you
How I feel so much
Since I've found you 
Looking through the eyes of love

And now I do believe
That even in a storm, we'll find some light
Knowing you're beside me
I'm alright

Now I can take the time
I can see my life 
As it comes on shining now
Reaching out to touch you
I can feel so much
Since I've found you 
Looking through the eyes of love

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...