Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, April 06, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt @ Killarney

Easter Egg Hunt at Killarney was a wee bit early for us at 9 am after a late night before, so it was a bit of an effort waking up Kimi and Kenzo. I almost gave up and was about to call it a day and just make it a regular day ahead but I am so glad we pushed through.

A bit late to arrive, I was surprised to see people lining up in every corner of the rooms and rushed to get a paper bag and a sticker sheet so that Kimi can design her bag while waiting in line for the Easter Egg Proper.

* Little Egg Hunters: Kalen, Kimi and Justin

The Easter Egg Hunt was just a couple of minutes but it was really fun with lots of eggs to collect. The pursuit was for a couple of special eggs that can be exchanged for the special prize. Each kid gets to exchange their eggs for a loot bag so as not to make anyone feel bad for not getting any prize at all.

* Egg-change Booth

* Mary had a little Lamb... This is the special prize...

After the hunt, we went for the face painting which was quite popular with the kids as well.

* Face Painting Must Haves

* Kenzo very suspicious of the guy painting on his cheeks

* Carrot for Kenzo

This is all we can manage for Kenzo right now...

* Kimi's Turn

* My Little Bunny

A Few jumps on the Bouncy Castle and it was time to wrap up the hunt with some group pictures.

* Gymnasium


* Poster Picture

* Happy Bunny

Let us not forget that the real reason we are celebrating is that Jesus died for us and rose again.

HAPPY EASTER!

I love the chorus from Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood

* * * * *
Jesus take the wheel

Take it from my hands

Cause I can't do this on my own

I'm letting go

So give me one more chance

Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel


* * * * *
"For know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...