Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, April 30, 2012

Kimichua-ism about Growing and Marriage

For us kids grow way too fast and I always commented to my babies that they are growing way too fast

One day, Kimi suddenly decided to voice out her feelings


Kimi: Mommy?
Mommy: Yes?
Kimi: It's been 7 days already and Kenzo is still a baby, he doesn't grow AT ALL!

* * * * *

Kimi: Mommy, when I grow up who is going to be my other mommy and daddy?
I figured she was asking about the ìn-laws`...
Mommy: What do you mean?
Kimi: Just like Nana and Kong Kong
Mommy:  it depends, if you marry Justin (referring to her play mate), you have Auntie Glenda and Uncle Warren as your new parents
Kimi thought for awhile
Kimi: Who am I going to marry?
Mommy: You marry someone who will make you happy...
Kimi:  Ooooh! Daddy makes me happy.
That settles it then we will have the same in laws in the future LOL!

* * * * *
** Thanks to my mom who always listen to me about even the tiniest stuff and never told me that any of my concern then (...and now), was irrelevant...

Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what.
If you don`t listen eagerly to the little stuff  when they are little,
they won`t tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has been big stuff.

-Catherine M. Wallace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...