Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Hamilton Street Grill


I scored another nice deal to another restaurant in Yaletown.

I saw the pictures and the reviews and decided to get the deal. I wasn't able to use it up until this April. With 2 kids in tow, hubby and our couple friends, Twinny and Stone. We headed for Hamilton Street Grill.

* Nice Patio for Summer 

* This sign screams meat and steak!!!


* Travelzoo Menu 2 for $49 deal

I didn't post the pictures because of the lighting but we weren't expecting a full size meal because of the deal but it was really big and we agreed that it was really worth the price for the price we paid especially.

Shared Appetizer
Mussels with chipotle and bacon in cream sauce
-Unanimous decision: YUMMY!

One Entree Each
Hubby: 12 oz Blackened NY Strip Steak with Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms (Medium Well)
-It was good and a big size too!

Mel: Red-wine Braised Lamb Shank with caramelized onions and herb mashed potatoes 
- First time to try lamb and it was good. I just keep thinking "lamb' every time I take a bite

Shared Dessert
No option for this: Gingerbread pudding with warm caramel sauce
-So full but had room for this yummy dessert. Ice cream in ginger sounds weird but it was surprisingly good as well. Time Out Vancouver calls this dessert "famously spectacular"

...afterwards, some photo op

* My Little Fashionista

* ... and My Little Guy

* * * * *
HAMILTON STREET GRILL
1009 Hamilton Street
Vancouver, B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...