Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kimichua-ism... My Little helper and Holiday preparation

Kimi brought home some handmade cards she made from school. I was surprised, it was nothing abstract and quite nice :) Good Job my Little Artiste


I decided to put some of her little sayings just so I can have this to look back on next time...

We started labeling cards for our gifts this year and decided that Kimi can do the writings on the inside of the cards for her circle of little friends...

When I got the card, I saw the last one with Kenzo's name spelled KENZOE...

Mommy: Kimi, why did you put an E at the end of shoti's name?
Kimi: Remember mommy, you told me that "e" at the end of a word doesn't make a sound, so it doesn't matter...

...Uhmm, ok!

* * * * *
I call Kimi my little helper... She has been such a helper in the house and when Kenzo gets into his active moments, I tend to throw a lot of commands her way...

coming from school

Mommy: Kimi!!! please take off your clothes and pick up what shoti threw on the floor... and please get the stool out of the way and back in the bathroom....
Kimi: Mommy, I came from school and I am tired. I need to rest. I know I am your helper but helpers do get tired too you know....

TOINK!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...