Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Books...books...books...

Got books for Christmas... The guardian by nicholas Sparks and The man who ate 747. Thanks to Col!

Now I am onto my third book for the year entitle "The devil wears prada" by Lauren Weisberger.



It's really a book full of insights into the fashion backstage scene and the modern boss from hell... Still halfway as of the present but do enjoyed the parts I've read so far. Thanks for lending me the book, Ciarits...

It's been awhile since my last entry. Spent my whole day of Friday going to Alabang and checking out the site (PCX-Alabang) which opened late December (or was it early jan!?). We only did the design concept... So far, it was not that bad considering the project was budgeted and a lot of changes made due to numerous reasons. Will try to post some pics soon.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...