Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Some sort of exercise...

Went to fitness first in the afternoon to have a gym session with my cousin... Took some pics on the locker room (hehe!)


With cousin Eileen before going for a sauna...

Just got myself in a dance program (once again!). Anyway, it's a great way to keep in shape and meet up with (dancing) friends I have lost touch with... and according to my mother dear, a great way for me to overcome my stage fear and shyness (!?).

Had a rehearsal last night for the other (70's) group and I went there to see the rehearsal. Had our (60's) rehearsal last week... I kinda forgot some of the steps already... YikeS!

Some pictures for viewing... =)


Ground Floor of CKSC...with She


While waiting for the practice to start...


After the practice with Nikki

Click here for more pix of the dance rehearsal

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...