Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, January 02, 2004

Hello 2004, Goodbye 2003

Happy new year to all of you!!!

It's my mom's birthday as well... Had a family lunch affair at Yam cha to celebrate the New Year. Just got the pics today and will have them scan and post as soon as I can.

After the lunch with the family...Watched 'Bridal Shower' at Robinsons Galleria. It reminded me of a sex and the city tagalog type of a movie. Witty, sexy and funny...naks! feeling movie critic daw ako eh noh!?

That's it for now... =) I'm kind of groggy eh...Fatigue ata with all the celebration and all the various food consumed these past few days...I'm so glad to get back to the normalcy of everyday life again...Bad for the heart and figure ang december...sigh*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...