Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, March 26, 2009

An early love of books

I decided to go for a stroll with Kimi to the nearest library. I bought my netbook and decided to try getting my own library card for myself as well :)

I brought the new blanket and zipped them up to keep little Kimi warm. She was snuggled happily warm as a toast inside her blanket moving her feet up and down happily as I pushed her on our way to the library.


ALL WARM

In the library, I found a book nook with a built in chair with colorful pillows for added comfort. The yellow brick wall added to the homey feeling inside the warm interior of the public library. Kimi made her way toward the nook, went up into the built in and made herself right at home with the discarded book that was left on top of the seat.


AT HOME INSIDE THE LIBRARY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Book Nook seems so cute... Maybe I should bring Sophie there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...