Search Treasured MOM-ents

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Times with Mo, Mojo and Grace


When I asked a close friend of mine in Manila what would be the interesting things to listen to or check out... she suggested Mo's Good Time. I decided to check them out and search for an audio sample of their show.

During college, we used to listen to Chico and Delamar at RX 93.1. The Good Time show is the grown up version of that Famoous RX show...

The no nonsense show that talks about anything and everything... Freedom of Speech... And they do step on a lot of toes because of how honest they are on what they say on air...


MULTIPLY: http://goodtimeswithmo.multiply.com/

I hope I can find a site where I can listen to the updated version everyday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You can listen to the show's recordings from this site:
http://goodtimeswithmo.co.cc/

Or you can listen to them live (magic899.fm) if you happen to be still awake during their show. :)

Mel said...

Thanks anonymous :) I hope you know if there is a podcast for boys night out as well?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...