Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pinoy's For the First Time

K and I decided to watch a Pinoy movie that we downloaded recently. Our choice? The movie starring Richard Gutierrez and KC Concepcion.

I am not really keen on watching this film as I am not a fan of both actors although I have to admit that they are one of the best looking young actors in the Philippines. They do make a striking couple and I was skeptical as to how they would be portrayed in this particular movie.

It started off with KC, as Pia who doesn't like Richard, as Seth which was the playboy who dated every one of her friends and ended up breaking each of their hearts. Pia, working for her dad, went for a vacation at Santorini, Greece to unwind. I soooo love the setting of Santorini, it was so simple and the lifestyle there was so relaxed.

There they met again and despite their difference and Pia's initial reluctance began to feel something between them. Richard and Kc were so right for each of their respective roles... I wouldn't want to ruin the story by telling it all here, just watch and breathe in the spectacular setting :). I'd love to go here sometime in the near future ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...